What's in a name?
We often get asked where the name "Vappingo" came from.
"Appingo" is a Latin word that means "to add to," or "to write in addition to." That is exactly what we do.
Why the V? We add value virtually. The concept is pretty simple really, just like our services.
Recent posts on our blog:
- What is grammar and why is it important?
- When to use a semi-colon
- 29 expert tips on writing website copy
- Objection handling
- How do you write a press release?
- En dash versus em dash
- 6 tips for maintaining an active voice in fiction
- How to write a bad article
- 6 things Google doesn't like
- Why all businesses need online articles
- Free SEO template and checklist
- Article rewriting services
- 5 things Angry Birds can teach you about writing English well
- Grammar and spelling tips
- Generating ideas for a blog post
- What are modifiers?
- eg. or ie.
- Most common grammar mistakes
- When to use exclamation marks
- 14 punctuation marks